Featured Post

Thank You for Reading It!

In this blog, I am examining cases of missing people with the help of Tarot cards. Though this is not a scientifically proven method, ...

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Thank You for Reading It!

In this blog, I am examining cases of missing people with the help of Tarot cards. Though this is not a scientifically proven method, Tarot has a very intense and deep symbol system - what we are allowed to see, Tarot will show us. Some of you might have read my previous blog - it was time to start a new one. In my writings, I would like to avoid being judgmental, yet at some points, you may feel or sense what my opinion about certain questions is. These articles are not to hurt anyone. I just know how much many of us would like to come closer to a solution about such sad stories as the disappearance of a beloved one - should it be a sad or a happy ending. Thank you for your support!